|Progress 8 Score||-0.77|
|Attainment 8 Score||35.7|
|Percentage Achieving a Strong Pass in English and Maths||20%|
|Percentage of students entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBacc)||1%|
|Achieving English Baccalaureate||2.52|
|Percentage of students who continue in education or training or employment.This is for pupils who finished year 11 in 2016 (latest official available data)||91%|
Success for the Class of 2018
We are extremely proud of our achievements from the academic year 2017 – 2018.
Results in the summer of 2018 improved overall in both GCSE and BTEC qualifications.
- 20% of pupils gained both English and Mathematics GCSE at the new grade 5 or above
- 11% of grades in other GCSEs were at A or A*
- 61% of grades in other GCSEs were at C or above
- 100% of grades in BTECs were at pass
- 14% of grades in BTECs were at Level 2 Distinction or above
- 93% of students passed Triple Science (Biology, Chemistry & Physics) at Grade 4 or above
Links to school Performance Tables published by the DfE