Nationally the statistics show that students who are in receipt of the Pupil Premium Funding make less progress than their peers.
At Birches Head Academy, it is our intention to:
- Raise the attainment and improve the progress of Disadvantaged students
- Close the achievement gap between Disadvantaged and other students
- Ensure that the proportion of students making expected and above expected progress is the same for both Disadvantaged and all other students
- Use the Pupil Premium funding to support a range of activities designed to improve access to equipment, resources and enrichment activities
- Ensure the funding reaches the students who need it most and that it makes a noticeable difference to their educational experience
Please click the links below for further information: