This code is designed to encourage students to dress smartly, safely and appropriately for work and activities in school.
- Black blazer with embroidered School Logo or showing School Badge.
- Plain white shirt with a collar and a top button.
- School tie.
- Plain black tailored trousers (no denim or canvas materials and no leggings) or skirt (Knee length or below) or tailored cropped trousers or tailored shorts (summer term only).
- Black shoes – no trainers.
- School V-neck black sweatshirt with embroidered School Badge.
- Girls may wear black shalwar kameez.
- Blue polo shirt showing school logo.
- Black tracksuit bottoms or black shorts.
- Blue hooded sweatshirt showing school logo.
- Red football socks (essential if representing the school team).
- Waterproof sports jacket showing school logo.
- Pen, Pencil, Ruler and planner (minimum).
- School bag (needs to be large enough to carry exercise books and all equipment).
- Subject specific equipment, e.g. scientific calculator, art materials.
The following provides a brief description of the school rules on jewellery, make-up,
hair and piercings.
- One pair of studded earrings.
- Light make-up only.
- Natural hair tones and no extreme hair colours.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations facial piercings are strictly prohibited.