- E Safety
- Parent Update Letter 15012021
- Parent Update Letter 11012021
- BHA Remote Learning Guide
- Parent And Student Guide To TEAMS
- Parent Update Letter 05012021
- Remote Education Information For Parents Jan 2021
- Letter From The Principal 18122020
- Whole School Positive Case Letter 14122020
Letter for parents about COVID-19 symptoms
Public Health England have produced a letter for schools to distribute to parents which explains when a person requires a coronavirus test and what the symptoms of coronavirus are. The Department would be grateful if you could share and circulate this letter amongst parents at your school.
The intention of the letter is to help prevent children being taken out of school unnecessarily and answer some of the questions parents may have around testing.